Instructor-led (Virtual & In-Person)
ECSE Design Training Course and Wi-Fi Certification
This 4-day course consists of lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts. Learn how to optimize, troubleshoot, and design Wi-Fi using Ekahau products.
Dive into all aspects of designing, validating and troubleshooting a Wi-Fi network:
- RF fundamentals
- Predictive designs
- Optimizing Wi-Fi networks
- Capturing and analyzing survey data
- Spectrum analysis
- Design across all three bands, 6 GHz included
- And much more!
Ready to register?
Access our training schedule below to purchase a seat for an upcoming class. You can also submit the contact form on this page and one of our training coordinators will reach out to assist with registration and answer any questions you have about the course.
ECSE Design Contact Form
- Updated to include Ekahau Optimizer and 6 GHz
- Designed for Wi-Fi engineers, architects, network owners, IT administrators, and other Wi-Fi and IT professionals
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Design certification upon passing the certification exam (exam objectives PDF)
- Digital certificate and badging provided by Credly
- Four-day format: 9:00-12:30, 1 hour lunch break, 13:30-17:00
- Training offered in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch and Polish
- Scheduled to fit your time zone
During the course, students receive a temporary Ekahau Connect license to run Ekahau AI Pro on their computer and Ekahau Survey and Analyzer on their mobile device. Students will need:
- Admin rights on their local machine to install AI Pro
- A strong internet connection and a computer with video and audio capability
- A physical mouse rather than a trackpad for designing