Now Available On-Demand
Demystifying Wi-Fi: Coverage Planning Made Simple
Coverage planning is one of the most fundamental considerations for designing Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi coverage is all about ensuring your Wi-Fi-enabled devices have sufficient signal strength in all of the places your users need to connect to the wireless network. But before you start plastering the ceiling with access points (APs), remember that installing Too Many APs is just as bad as Too Few.
In this webinar, we’re demystifying Wi-Fi coverage planning by discussing how this requirement impacts the performance of your network and leaving you with best practices for designing robust primary and secondary coverage plans.
- What are primary and secondary coverage
- The factors that play into setting coverage requirements
- Why the old school mentality of “just place an AP every XXsqft” doesn’t cut it
- How too many APs can cause unwanted problems
- Plus, best practices for where to mount your access points
Luckily, having the right tools can make Wi-Fi coverage planning incredibly simple. We’ll have some awesome live demos of real-world Ekahau design project files lined up and, as always, we’ll be taking live questions from the audience.